The official app of the NBA!
Watch NBA games all season long with the purchase of NBA League Pass.
• Watch live games as well as full game replays
• NEW: Monthly subscriptions
• NEW: NBA League Pass Premium package, getting you closer to all the action on the court without the commercial breaks
Other great features
• Check live scores, stats, and game times
• Watch live press conferences
• Watch top plays from around the league with video highlights and recaps
• Customize your experience by following your favorite teams
• CarPlay support
• iMessage stickers
• Apple Watch app
* Local and national market blackout rules apply based on your location, and therefore may be not available via NBA League Pass (regardless of home or away).
In-app purchases are purchased from and billed by Apple iTunes, not NBA.com. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. These purchases are subject to the terms and conditions of Apple iTunes.
NBA League Pass Annual (billed as "NBA League Pass"), NBA League Pass Premium Annual (billed as "NBA League Pass Premium", and NBA Team Pass Annual (billed as "NBA Team Pass – [Team]") are each valid until the end of the NBA season, and will be re-billed at the start of every NBA season by Apple iTunes until cancelled by the user at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Apple iTunes will send an e-mail in advance of renewal containing a hyperlink to manage the subscription. Annual subscriptions purchased after December 15, 2017 will not be auto-renewed.
NBA League Pass Monthly (billed as "NBA League Pass - monthly"), NBA League Pass Premium Monthly (billed as "NBA League Pass Premium – monthly"), and NBA Team Pass Monthly (billed as "NBA Team Pass [Team] – monthly") are each valid for one month and will be re-billed on the same date each month based on the original purchase date (i.e. If purchased on Jan. 17, re-bill will occur on Feb. 17, Mar, 17, etc.). Users will be re-billed unless the subscription is cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Apple iTunes will send a monthly e-mail in advance of renewal containing a hyperlink to manage the subscription. Apple iTunes subscriptions can be managed, and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase; from a mobile device or computer that uses the same Apple ID as the initial purchase.
Any cancellation will take effect at the end of the current subscription period.